We all are familiar with a brand name called ‘Walmart’ and we have been shopping at Walmart since long and you must also know that they offer their own Walmart Credit Card with exclusive offers which makes the shopping experience more enthusiastic.
If you make purchases at Walmart, the Walmart Credit card or Walmart MasterCard offer you a plenty of special benefits for the Walmart products which you purchase. Walmart is highly beneficial if you exchange services with Walmart only.
If you are wondering, you don’t own a Walmart Credit Card which could benefit you then, you don’t have to be stressed because, in this article, we are going to give you an overview along with the detailed process of applying for Walmart Credit Card.
The Walmart Credit Cards
Before moving to the process, let us get familiar with the Walmart Credit Cards. Presently, the company offers two different cards to its users – one is a store-only card which means that this card is only accepted for Walmart purchases made at the Walmart Store.
While the other card is issued as a MasterCard which means that you can use this card for making payments where the MasterCard is accepted. With these Walmart Credit Card, you will get a significant amount of rewards for every payment.
Walmart Credit Card – Earn Cashback
Once you apply for the Walmart Credit Card and get the Credit Card in your hands, you will become the member of Walmart Rewards Program. On each and every purchase that you make with Walmart, you will get to earn cashback rewards for both the credit card as well as the MasterCard.
Let us take a look at the basic criteria of cashback that Walmart Offers:
- 3% Cashback: Walmart offers 3% cashback on all the purchases that you make at Walmart.com which include orders placed online as well as picked up at Walmart stores. If you purchase groceries online or you visit the store or get products delivered, then also you will receive 3% cashback.
- 2% Cashback: if you visit the Murphys USA gas stations as well as the Walmart gas stations then, you will get 2% cashback on your purchase.
- 1% Cashback: All the payments that you make on Walmart Stores, Walmart Neighborhood Markets, and Sam’s club, you will get 1% cashback on your purchase.
There is no boundary or limit on the number of rewards which you can earn, and the best things are that they never expire because you will be receiving the cashback on each statement or transaction.
One exclusive feature is that Walmart Credit Card offers promotional offer of 0% financial options on all the purchases and also we cannot just ignore all the terms and conditions.
Apply for Walmart Credit Card – Available Options
Before we go through the application process, we would like to acknowledge you with the available options or alternative ways to apply for the Walmart Credit Card.
- In store at any Walmart Register
- In store at the Walmart Jewelry kiosk
- Through Online at Walmart.com
- Through the Walmart mobile application
Apply in Walmart Stores
Apply in store at the Register: While applying at the Walmart stores, there are certain special documents that you need to carry which are given below along with the important instructions.
- Carry your Valid photo ID along with a current credit card if you have one because it will make the process quick and easy.
- Then, the representative will store your information on the screen and scan your credit card to retrieve your initial and important information that he needs.
- The representative will ask you certain questions to submit your application.
- Either your application will get approved then and there or else you will be asked to provide more details and information.
Apply in store at the jewelry Kiosk
- Bring your valid photo ID at the Jewelry Kiosk.
- The process is almost same as the Walmart store but here you will have more time and more privacy.
Apply Online at Walmart.com: The online procedure for applying online at Walmart is quite easy and reliable. To apply online, you need to visit the official website of Walmart – Walmart.com and fill the necessary details and Submit your Walmart credit card.
Apply on your Smartphone through the Walmart Mobile App: To apply through a mobile application, you need to follow the steps carefully which are given below.
- Go to your Apple store or Google Play Store.
- Type the Walmart app in the search bar.
- Download the Walmart App on your smartphone.
- After downloading, open the app on your phone.
- Select the credit card option from the main menu of the Walmart app.
- Then, you will be asked to create an account.
- If you already have an account then, just log in to your Walmart account.
- After filling the necessary details, you will be able to complete the Walmart Credit card application.
- You can also apply for Walmart credit card through text where you need to type – APPLY to 88278 to receive an application.
Things you need for the application
Now that you have got familiar with the process of applying for the Walmart Credit Card which you may have found simple. Now, we will look at the important things which are necessary to have while applying for the application.
- Your Full name
- Current Address
- Valid email
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Annual income
- Number of years at your current address
After completing the application, you need to choose the language for your billing, inform them if you want paperless billing.
We hope that you have learned the whole process with multiple ways to Apply for Walmart Credit Card. we have covered all the aspect which you may find helpful. We would love to hear your experience which you can mention in the comments section below.